Full-Time / Remote
Landish is making it easy and enjoyable for the most conscious consumers to integrate the world's smartest ingredients into their daily wellness routine. We’re focused on alternative proteins (from plant, insect, by-product, and animal-free cultured sources), medicinal mushrooms and other functional botanicals, reducing food waste, and giving back to the environment. We’ve planted over 30,000 trees in North America so far with an objective of surpassing 1 million within the next 5 years. We’re a fast-growing company based in Montreal, Canada, looking for an Operations Coordinator to help us keep up with a wide variety of daily admin tasks and implement timely, structured, and constantly evolving processes, which is critical to our success. If you’re motivated, versatile, and want to learn the ins and outs of a growing startup in its entirety, this could be the role for you!
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage purchase orders, inventory forecasting, and production scheduling
- Process and manage wholesale orders
- Manage warehouse and office supplies
- Produce sales and KPI reports
- Help manage supplier relationships
- Translate English to French and vice versa
- Support Customer Happiness Manager on customer-related administrative tasks (e.g. edit and manage customer orders and subscriptions in Shopify, Recharge, and Landish’s ERP software, provide customers with guidance on ecommerce checkout process and order status/tracking information via written communication, process transactions when required, etc.)
- Carry out various bookkeeping tasks as required
- Create/manage shipping documentation (bill of lading, commercial invoice, etc.)
- Coordinate with customs broker for imports and exports
- Support operations (including warehouse), marketing, and sales when needed
- Wear many hats and experience different facets of the business
- Manage supplier and customer payments
- Question the status quo and search for administrative process improvements when appropriate
- Native and/or excellent proficiency in English and French, written and oral (will be tested)*
- 2+ years experience in an admin or supply chain role
- Bookkeeping skills are an asset
- Proficient in Excel / Google Sheets
- Eager to learn about all kinds of areas of the business and administrative processes
- Mental stamina every day
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, solution driven, “I've got this” attitude
- Able to maintain discipline and shut out distractions while working remotely
- Have a positive attitude toward constantly receiving and applying feedback
- Ability to quickly switch between tasks, apps, windows, and tabs without missing a beat
- Ability to apply good judgement to wide-ranging situations and requests in real time
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Be based in the greater Montreal region
- Access to a car and a valid driver's license is an asset in order to visit suppliers, manufacturers, retailers, and warehouse when needed
* Please only apply to this position if you are completely bilingual.
Compensation, vacation, and benefits
- Salary based on experience
- 4 weeks vacation per year
- Potential for equity incentive
- Potential for international flights as bonus (for vacation)
- Dialogue telemedicine
- New company MacBook Air laptop for remote work
- $50/month toward cell phone and internet bill
- Free Landish products and merch
Working at Landish
Landish maintains a professional, fun, energetic, and remote-first working environment in which mutual respect, collaboration, clear communication, trust, and transparency are paramount.
Remote work comes with great advantages but also the need for self-motivation and discipline to maintain productivity, a style of work that is second nature to the Landish team.
We also consider health and wellness to be an important personal responsibility at all times.
We expect and thrive off of all team members being self-starters, taking initiative, stepping outside of their roles when required, always striving to see the “big picture”, asking questions and carrying out appropriate research and due diligence when needed, implementing the company’s strategic vision in daily activities and generally maintaining a positive, go-getter attitude!
How to Apply
Please send your CV/resume to email@example.com. Instead of a cover letter, consider including a short paragraph about yourself and why you’re interested in the position directly in the body of your email.
Thanks so much for your interest!